Monday, May 18, 2015

UK Vegan Reviews: Tesco Free From Strawberry & Vanilla Cones



I've been waiting to try these for awhile but they were out of stock for ages and I don't go to Tesco that often but luckily when I popped in last week they'd got some in. 

Now I haven't had a ice cream cone for years since I became lactose intolerant at age 12 or 13 so I tried not to get my hopes up for this incase they weren't that good because there are a few vegan items I'd tried before that really don't like up to the hype but I decided to give these a go and...

they are amazing

Honestly they are even better than I expected! They are so creamy and I love the strawberry jam bit in the middle and the chocolate in the bottom just like a cornetto, they are perfect! I even gave one to my non-vegan dad and he said are you sure this is dairy free? It's so creamy and good!



I really couldn't be happier with this product and I will definitely be purchasing again, they're only £2 for 4 cones which is very good considering their vegan and I can't wait to enjoy them all throughout the year - let alone in the summer!

I also am loving Tesco adding the 'suitable for vegan' sticker, all the praises to Tesco for this amazing product if you want to check it and read abit more about the ingredients etc you can on their website: http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=287168546

5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment