And just because you've gone vegan does not mean you should miss out or compromise!
If you don't like the vegetables you can just switch them up, swap the broccoli for peas, the carrot for swede? You can have as little or much veg as you want!
- Baby potatoes as many as you want (I use these instead of roasters because they're healthier)
- Vegetables, I used 2/3 Stems of Broccoli, 2 Carrots - grated and sliced and 2/3 Florets of Cauliflower
- Lentils - these are optional but they are really good for getting your protein and other vitamins in. I used brown but you can use a different colour lentil if you prefer
- Wash and scrape off any blemishes from the potatoes with a knife
- Put them in the oven at 200°C for 40 minutes
- After your potatoes have been on for 20 minutes get a large saucepan of boiling water and put a steamer on top - add the your vegetables and simmer for 20 minutes
- 15 minutes after putting the vegetables on get your lentils and heat them up on a low heat in a saucepan
- Make the gravy a few minutes before everything is done you can follow my recipe here or just use your own.
- You can optionally serve with salt/pepper or just as it is and enjoy!