Thursday, January 01, 2015

Vegan Jelly

If any of you are new to veganism then you should know that the Whole World/Asian sections in supermarkets will become your best friend

And this is where I found today vegan jelly!

They were found in Sainsbury's for 50p and I got the mango flavour, the also make a strawberry one and I'm told that in specifically Asian supermarkets have loads of different flavours.





Light, fruity and delicious

The only difference I can taste from a animal based jelly is that it isn't as tough/stiff if you can remember eating a non vegan jelly then you'll understand what I mean, but I actually prefer the texture because it makes it lighter which compliments the flavour. 

You really can't go wrong with this jelly for costing only 50p it's a great add to your vegan cupboards! 

5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment