Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vegan One Pot Pasta



I have never ever made my whole pasta dish in one saucepan.

I always cook my pasta and then my veg or whatever sauce i'm having seperatley, but today I decided to cook it all in one pot, which as you can imagine was really easy!

So if you're looking for a healthy, tasty and quick pasta meal that only uses 7 ingredients then carry on reading...

Serves 2

Ingredients: 


  • 3 Handfuls of frozen peas
  • Half a courgette, sliced and then each slice cut in half
  • 4 Mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
  • A Sprinkle of dry parsley - or fresh if you prefer
  • A good handful of linguine pasta
  • Salt & Pepper to taste

Method:
  • Put all your ingredients into a saucepan with roughly 150/200ml of boiling water
  • Bring to boil and then simmer for 20 minutes
  • Drain off excess water and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment