I have never ever made my whole pasta dish in one saucepan.
I always cook my pasta and then my veg or whatever sauce i'm having seperatley, but today I decided to cook it all in one pot, which as you can imagine was really easy!
So if you're looking for a healthy, tasty and quick pasta meal that only uses 7 ingredients then carry on reading...
- 3 Handfuls of frozen peas
- Half a courgette, sliced and then each slice cut in half
- 4 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- A Sprinkle of dry parsley - or fresh if you prefer
- A good handful of linguine pasta
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put all your ingredients into a saucepan with roughly 150/200ml of boiling water
- Bring to boil and then simmer for 20 minutes
- Drain off excess water and serve!