I've never made one before and it's turned out really well, delicious with the perfect consistency of a creamy curry, and the added goodness from the veg, what's not to like?
It's so easy to make because you pretty much just leave it to simmer, see below...
- A thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, crushed
- Just over half a tin of coconut milk
- Half a packet of baby potatoes, boiled and cut in half
- Half a packet of green beans, steamed and cut in half
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of Coriander
- 1/2 Tablespoons of curry powder - depending on it's strength
- 1 Teaspoon of paprika
- A pinch of chilli powder - depending on it's strength and how hot you want your curry
- 1 Teaspoon of dry parsley or a handful of fresh
- Get your potatoes, ginger and green beans and put them in a wok on a low heat
- Add your coconut milk, cumin, coriander, curry powder, paprika, parsley and chilli powder
- Bring to boil and then simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally