Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Vegan Chilli Pasta Bake



Pasta bakes are really one of my favourite dishes - they are so simple to make!

You just pop them in the oven and leave to cook, perfect for those nights when you don't want to be stood in the kitchen forever. They also make great leftovers for the next day's college lunch or my dinner in the evening.

This recipe has two of my favourite things in - chilli and carbs. It was the perfect dish to make after college, I wanted something really tasty and filling, because as all of you at college/work know you really don't get to eat as well as you do at home - especially when you're like me and prepare and cook all of my meals, not to mention I am definitely one of those people who get headaches when I don't eat much, but luckily soon after I ate this my headache improved!



Ingredients: 
  • Chilli - you can find my chilli recipe here (I  followed this recipe but added 4 chopped closed cup mushrooms) or alternatively use your own favourite chilli recipe
  • Half a bag of penne pasta - cooked.

Method:
  • Cook your pasta and chilli - according to recipe/instructions
  • Get an over-proof dish and add your pasta
  • Pour your chilli on top 
  • Mix all of the ingredients together
  • Pop in the oven for 30 minutes at 200°C






No comments:

Post a Comment