This vegan pizza is absolutely delicious and really easy to make. It'd be great to make at parties, at the weekend or for a weeknight dinner. Feel free to swap the toppings for others if you want, enjoy!
Makes 1 pizza
- 1 ready-made vegan pizza base, homemade pizza base or pizza base mix (i used a mix and added some cumin and parsley to the douhgh)
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes - I used onion & garlic flavoured ones
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of chili powder
- Toppings: I used 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, 1 white onion, 3 cooked new potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200°c
- Prepare your pizza base
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, paprika and chili powder before spreading over the pizza base
- Add your toppings evenly
- Bake for around 15 minutes or until the toppings are cooked and the crust has turned golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!