This vegan pizza recipe is so simple and easy, and can be adapted to include whatever toppings and flavours you want. It's great for a quick dinner and would be great for friday nights or weekends. Enjoy!
- pizza base mix or make your own (I used this one)
- tin of chopped tomatoes
- handful of grated dairy free cheese (use however much you want)
- toppings of your choice - sweetcorn, mushroom, onion, pineapple, etc.
- preheat oven to 180°c
- prepare the base mix as instructed on the packet
- roll out the pizza dough and place on a pizza or baking tray
- spread the chopped tomatoes over the pizza base
- add the dairy free cheese over the top, and layer on the toppings of your choice
- place in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the crust beginning to brown
- serve and enjoy!