I made this vegan naan bread as a side for my korma curry and it was the perfect side. Super quick and easy to make as well as vegan, they can be made at the same time as the rest of the meal and contain no nasty chemicals!
Makes 2 pieces of bread:
- 2-3 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Cumin, as desired
- Parsley, as desired
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and work together until you create a smooth dough, adding more flour or water as needed
- Knead the dough for 3-4 minutes on a floured surface
- Separate the dough into 2 pieces and roll out
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan on a medium/high heat
- Add 1 piece of naan bread to the pan
- Flip over once it starts to brown and bubble
- Repeat until this side is also cooked
- Do the same for the other piece of dough
- Serve and enjoy!