This recipe isn't exactly exciting but it's definitely a must-have, especially if you live in Britain! Sundays aren't the same without a home cooked roast dinner with lots of gravy so I came up with an easy vegan version - absolutely delicious! It's also perfect for a warm weeknight dinner with mash, veg and vegan sausages - yum!
- Leftover vegetable water from boiled vegetables - or just use cold water
- 1 vegetable oxo cube
- 1 1/2 tsp Bisto gravy powder
- In a saucepan, add the vegetable water/cold water and oxo cube
- In a mug, mix the gravy powder with a little cold water to create a paste
- Add to the saucepan and mix together
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally