This creamy curry is my favourite curry recipe, so easy to make, and it tastes delicious. Perfect if you're short of time because you can make this in under 30 minutes!
You can serve this with rice and/or naan bread
- Half a tin of coconut milk
- 3-4 tbsp of mild curry powder
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 white onion
- Olive oil
- Parsley (fresh or dry)
- A thumb sized piece of fresh ginger
For the korma:
- Dice the onion
- Cook in a wok until softened with some oil on a low/medium heat
- Add half a tin of coconut milk
- Add the curry powder, cumin and the parsley.
- Grate your ginger and add it to the wok
- Cook for 20 minutes on a low heat, stirring occasionally
- Serve and enjoy!