This vegan banana bread is super easy to make and it tastes amazing! I wanted to create a quick and easy recipe that meant I wouldn't be spending forever in the kitchen, and this was perfect. Great for dessert or breakfast, you can bake this and eat it over a few days.
Feel free to add in any extras you want like nuts, chocolate chips or raisins for different flavours - experiment with whatever you have.
Let me know in the comments if you make this, enjoy!
- butter for greasing loaf tin (I use sunflower butter)
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup of self raising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- a dash of milk (I use rice milk)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of ginger (optional)
- nuts/raisins (optional)
- preheat oven to 180°c
- grease loaf tin with butter/oil
- in a mixing bowl put your bananas in and then mash them
- then add all of the other ingredients apart from the milk and mix in, if the mixture is too dry then add the milk gradually if it then becomes too sticky add some more plain flour
- pour mixture into loaf tin
- cook in the oven for 40-50 minutes
- remove from the tin and leave on a cooling rack.