Sunday, October 12, 2014

Vegan Cooked English Breakfast






This is my spin on the classic english fry up, one of my favourite breakfasts that reminds me of holidays in Devon in our little caravan. 

I wanted to make it healthier than the ones you normally get in caf├ęs, vegan and still just as delicious (if not more)


Serves 1 - Big Portion


Ingredients:


  • 5/6 Closed cup mushrooms, rough cut
  • 3 Hash browns
  • 1 Tin of baked beans
  • Vegan butter
  • 1 tomato, sliced in half
  • 2 Vegan Sausages

Method: 

  • Put your hash browns and sausages in the oven
  • Start frying your mushrooms in butter
  • Put your beans in a saucepan and cook them on a low/medium heat
  • 5 minutes before everything is done put your tomato in the oven with the sausages and hash browns
  • Serve and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I love a cooked breakfast on a sunday :) x

    ReplyDelete