This is my spin on the classic english fry up, one of my favourite breakfasts that reminds me of holidays in Devon in our little caravan.
I wanted to make it healthier than the ones you normally get in cafés, vegan and still just as delicious (if not more)
Serves 1 - Big Portion
- 5/6 Closed cup mushrooms, rough cut
- 3 Hash browns
- 1 Tin of baked beans
- Vegan butter
- 1 tomato, sliced in half
- 2 Vegan Sausages
- Put your hash browns and sausages in the oven
- Start frying your mushrooms in butter
- Put your beans in a saucepan and cook them on a low/medium heat
- 5 minutes before everything is done put your tomato in the oven with the sausages and hash browns
- Serve and enjoy!