Thursday, October 16, 2014

Simple Green Smoothie






I am a huge fan of smoothies because a) you can get all of your nutrients in one drink, b) some fruit/vegetables that taste horrible when you eat them taste amazing blended with other ingredients and c) you can add ice if you fancy something more refreshing.

I haven't had a smoothie in forever as I broke my last blender and I just haven't got round to buying another one. But today I finally bought one with my mum and I am so impressed with it! It's way better than the other blender and I love the individual cups and how simple it is to use. 

I was so excited to use it as soon as I got home and it sure lived up to it's expectations! This smoothie is so tasty and great for getting your omega 3 and lignan intake from the flax seeds as well as protein, fibre and vitamin A, C, E and K from the spinach!


Makes 1 smoothie

Ingredients: 


  • 1 Cup of cold water
  • 1 Cup of spinach
  • 1 Banana, rough chopped
  • 2 Kiwis, rough chopped
  • 1 Tablespoon of flax seeds



No comments:

Post a Comment