This potato and vegetable scramble is delicious and really easy to make. I served mine with toast but it'd be great with rice or in a tortilla wrap, and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The mildly spiced flavour makes the vegetables taste so much nicer to eat and you could easily swap them for other spices to get a different flavour. This scramble would also taste great with a sauce such as vegan mayonnaise or salsa.
Let me know if you make this and how in the comments!
- 1 white potato, chopped into small cubes
- pinch of parsely (fresh or dry)
- pinch of paprika
- pinch of oregano
- 3 or 4 mushrooms, diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- olive oil
- place cubed potato onto baking tray, drizzle with oil & sprinkle with parsley and paprika
- cook in the oven at 200°c for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown
- around 15 minutes before the potatoes are cooked, add the rest of the diced vegetables to a wok/frying pan with a dash of oil
- add garlic to the vegetables, and sprinkle with paprika and oregano. Continue to saute
- once the potatoes are cooked, add them to the vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes
- serve on toast, in a wrap or with rice and enjoy!