It's been forever since i've had pancakes because I always thought they took so much effort but I thought i'd give it a go at making them and wow was I surprised! One of the quickest meals i've ever made and they taste delicious!
The perfect breakfast if you're not in a rush, or for those days after college & work when you just want anything tasty that doesn't take more than 20 minutes.
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1 cup of hazelnut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
- Cinnamon as desired, I used roughly 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil
- Toppings, I used 1 pear, 1 banana and a melted bar of vegan chocolate
- Add your flour, water, milk, sugar and cinnamon into a mixing bowl and whisk
- Get a frying pan and add some olive oil (enough to cover the whole pan) and put on a medium/high heat
- Once your oil is nice and hot add some of the mixture
- After 10/15 seconds flip over the pancake (they cook really quick)
- Cook the same on the other side
- Repeat until all of your pancake mix is gone, you may need to add some more oil between the pancakes.