Chips (or fries as Americans like to call them) are one of my favourite sides but they always make me feel really bloated and horrible, so I decided to make my own healthier version and they were... crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside just how I like them, and without the bloated nasty feeling!
Makes 1 Portion
- 1 white potato, remove the rough bits, but leave the skin on, and cut into thin slices, be careful not to cut them too thin because the chips will just burn
- 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Fresh or dry parsley
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- Get your sliced potatoes and put them on a baking tray
- Drizzle on some oil, you may want to pour some out half way through cooking
- Sprinkle on some parsley and paprika
- Pop in the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes, turning over halfway through
- Serve and enjoy!