Thursday, October 09, 2014

Home-made Fries


Chips (or fries as Americans like to call them) are one of my favourite sides but they always make me feel really bloated and horrible, so I decided to make my own healthier version and they were... crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside just how I like them, and without the bloated nasty feeling!


Makes 1 Portion

Ingredients:


  • 1 white potato, remove the rough bits, but leave the skin on, and cut into thin slices, be careful not to cut them too thin because the chips will just burn
  • 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • Fresh or dry parsley
  • Paprika

Method:

  • Preheat your oven to 200°C
  • Get your sliced potatoes and put them on a baking tray
  • Drizzle on some oil, you may want to pour some out half way through cooking
  • Sprinkle on some parsley and paprika
  • Pop in the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes, turning over halfway through
  • Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment